Sure we have George, Brad, Johnny, Reese, Angelina…
But which up and coming movie stars will become household names by 2020?
Here are my 7 future mega-movie stars…
1. JESSICA CHASTAIN- Already an Oscar nominee, I expect her to become the next Julia Roberts. The only difference will be the fact that Jessica is a better actress already.
2. MICHAEL FASSBENDER- After seeing Shame, I have no doubt that he will become the next great leading man. Not everyone knows him yet, but they soon will. I believe he could be the next 007, when Daniel Craig retires from the role.
3. TOM HARDY- He should blow up big this summer as Bane in The Dark Knight Rises. He reminds me of a British Marlon Brando. He has an intensity to the roles he takes on.
4. CHLOE GRACE MORETZ- She is already becoming the go-to child actress. I believe she will end up with a fine career as an adult. She will be in Tim Burton’s Dark Shadows.
5. ARMIE HAMMER- He has the chance to be a huge movie star and that has nothing to do with him being 6’5. The Lone Ranger in 2013 will be a huge test for him.
6. TAYLOR KITSCH- Ok, John Carter didn’t work out the way he hoped. But I saw star potential while I watched JC and he surprised me with his acting range. We will see if this Summer’s Battleship will do better than JC has done.
7. ELLE FANNING- Oh those talented Fanning sisters. Elle was the best thing about Super 8 and she has a chance to become as good, if not better, than her sister Dakota.