Since the resurrection of 2Pac at Coachella, we’ve been thinking that there are a few other deceased peeps we’d like to see working their mojo on stage. Would YOU go see a hologram tour? It would be kind of cool. I mean there are some celebs out there who don’t sing live during their concert tours anyways. Am I not right?
1. The Beatles: Who wouldn’t want to see the ORIGINAL boyband, the Fab Four on the stage together even if it was in the form of a hologram? Of course, Paul McCartney and Ringo Starr would be performing there to perform live.
2. The Doors: Nobody can do Jim Morrison like Jim Morrison. Take note, Val Kilmer. And hello, who wouldn’t be to see Jim get down on “Light My Fire”?
3. Nirvana: Come on. Peeps have been mourning Kurt Cobain for years and Courtney Love is STILL talking about her man. Can you imagine where these guys would be had Kurt stayed away from the drugs? A hologram would give us a Nirvana fix. Of course then there is Courtney Love. Can you imagine the drama if Dave Grohl decided to give this a go? Eh, nevermind. It would never happen.
4. Biggie Smalls: Need I say more? A little bit of “Juicy”. A little “Big Poppa”. Throw Diddy, Lil Kim and Faith Evans all on stage (at different times, of course) and we’d have a trip back to when hip hop was GOOD!
5. Queen: No American Idol finalist could ever come close to the vocals of Freddie Mercury. Yes, I’m talking to you, Adam Lambert.