People magazine released their annual Most Beautiful Women edition and first time mom and R&B diva Beyonce was named THE most beautiful. Not everyone in the world is going to agree, heck people argue about this got damn issue every single year. So what do I say? Deal with it. Check out the top ten.
1. Beyonce: She is the first black woman they have had with this accolade in nine years. I have a feeling the African American community is thrilled. Me? I can see the beauty but is she the most beautiful? I’d rather see Mariah Carey on the cover. My case in point? MC has TWO babies AND took care of her ailing husband AND is working on a new album. But that’s just me.
2. Sofia Vergara: This lady has curves, a great personality and an accent to die for.
3. Charlize Theron: I’ve always thought this lady was like one of THE gorgeous women in the industry.
4. Lily Collins: She is the daughter of Phil Collins and a star in her own right as Snow White in yes another remake.
5. Madeleine Stowe: Madeleine currently stars in the hit series “Revenge” and for 54, she looks fab!
6. Christina Hendricks: She is the Mad Men beauty that women adore for her natural curves. She is a red head and proud of it!
7. Michelle Williams: Michelle Williams was amazing in the “Marilyn” movie. I’ve always adored her. She should be on the list every year, along with Charlize.
8. Paula Patton: She is Robin Thicke’s wife and even though he is a worldwide superstar, she holds her own as an actress.
9. Miranda Lambert: It has been HER year as a female in the country music industry.
10. Duchess of Cambridge: She has officially been married to William for one year and nobody else could have pulled off her role more gracefully and graciously. AND she’s actually THAT nice and polite. What you see is what you get with Kate!
What do you think? Did your favorite star make the top ten?