1. Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt: Will they marry in 2012? Will this be THE wedding of the freakin’ century? Um, YEAH! Come on, these two have been living in sin for seven years and finally after being watched like hawks by the media, Brad has finally put a ring on it. Don’t be surprised if it is another seven years before they actually have a wedding.
2. Olivier Martinez and Halle Berry: I’m not sure if Halle has shown Olivier the cray cray yet, but maybe she won’t? I just wonder how his hair turned grey so fast.
3. Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel: These two have been off and on for what…4 years now? Jessica held out and finally got her ring. But will Justin get cold feet? We’ve got our eye on these two!
4. LeBron James and Savannah Brinson: LeBron better get an iron-clad prenup!
5. Aretha Franklin and Willie Wilkerson:: Aretha Franklin got herself a little R-E-S-P-E-C-T and a man to rock her world. Aretha is marrying her longtime friend William “Willie” Wilkerson, and plans on a summer wedding.
6. Steven Tyler and Erin Brady: He confirmed his engagement in January, so we are guessing this wedding could be coming soon!
7. Mario Lopez and Courtney Mazza: Mario has decided to put a ring on his baby mama’s finger! Nothing like putting the cart before the horse!
8. Drew Barrymore and Wil Kopelman: Drew Barrymore has been married a couple times before. Rumor has it that Drew is also pregnant with her first child.
So who are you looking forward to tying the knot? Will any of these engagements NOT last? Share your thoughts in the comments section.