There is a virtual baby boom in Hollywood these days. From Beyonce, to the Beckhams, to Jennifer Aniston: everyone who is someone is having a little one. Let’s look into the future as we name our top predictions of who will become parents this year.
1. Britney Spears – She is engaged to former manager Jason Trawick, who will become husband No. 3 this year. We predict an announcement of a new baby too. Britney is very close to her family and wants to have her own family to surround her. We predict that she is looking at a pregnancy in late 2012 – early 2013. Let’s just hope that pregnancy hormones don’t derail the amazing progress she has made since that breakdown a few years back.
2. Kate Middleton – Pregnancy rumors have been rampant since the moment she and Prince William married in the spring. One story even asserted that the royal couple was preparing to have twins! We predict that Kate will indeed be pregnant by the middle to the end of 2012, we’d say sometime after her first wedding anniversary.
3. Ashton Kutcher – We predict that Ashton Kutcher will wind up a father this year after his split with his wife of six years, Demi Moore. Demi was quite a bit older than Ashton and past her childbearing years. We predict a pregnancy announcement by late 2012 with a new love not long after the ink dries on his divorce.
4. Madonna – She has a huge smash album out and a huge tour planned but after that we sense that she may be looking to adopt again. Madonna comes from a big family and we predict an even bigger family for her in the future.
5. Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt – We know they want to have a supersized family. We predict that Jolie will become pregnant this year but it will not be easy for her contrary to reports. Look for her announcement early to mid-2012. Soon after her birth we do not predict a wedding for her and Brad Pitt but another adoption. We do not predict a formal marriage for these two, although they are married in their souls.
Image via Getty Images