ENVY – A feeling of discontent and resentment aroused by and in conjunction with desire for the possessions or qualities of another.
Yup! That pretty much sums up this list. It is important to love yourself and be happy with what you have in life. However, here is my list five celebrities who I think most men would switch places with.
So let’s get green with envy, shall we?
1) LEONARDO DICAPRIO – Talented, rich, well-respected, ladies man, still young (only 37)…this guy is just hitting his career prime. He can have just about any supermodel he wants, yet still doesn’t feel the pressure of settling down. For that alone he should be number 1.
2) TOM BRADY – All-American movie star looks, perhaps the best QB since Joe Montana, only 34 years old, wealth, fame and having Gisele as your wife isn’t a bad way to live.
3) DEREK JETER – The King of New York City. Already a baseball legend, and he looks even younger than his 38 years. He has has plenty of hotties on his arm, but handled it with class unlike his teammate Alex Rodriguez.
4) GEORGE CLOONEY – The ultimate playboy-bachelor. Oscar winning multi-tasker who always looks like he is enjoying the finer things in life. Was married briefly once when he was in his 20′s, now into his 50′s he says “never again“.
5) RYAN GOSLING – A newcomer when it comes to these guys who “have it all“. He’s in his early 30′s and what he has going for him compared to other actors in his age bracket, is the fact that he is actually a good actor.
Guys who just barely missed the top 5: Brad Pitt, Justin Timberlake and Colin Farrell